Thursday, February 21, 2013

Organizing and Dreaming About Laundry Rooms

This is what happens when Time Warner decides they are going to shut down your internet (with no warning, by the way) so they can work on it (funny, MINE wasn't having any problems...hmmm...) Anyway...they gave me a chance to get some de-cluttering and organizing done. Remember my laundry "closet" (Am I the only girl without a laundry room who actually dreams about having an ACTUAL laundry ROOM?!) This is what it has looked like for the past, oh 3 or so years:
 

 And today THIS is what it looks like:

 

 Not only did I throw out a bunch of stuff (that I'm pretty sure I won't miss) but I got the rest of it put into cute little bins (thank you IKEA for thinking this color blue was not pretty enough to be $3.99, but should be marked down to $1.99 each!).

And yes...I even had time to make some cute little labels- nothing fancy- just some colored paper, my printer, stickers and  some packing tape to adhere it- hey, you use what you've got handy!



And in-case you were wondering this is the  laundry room I dream about having... you can't have it...I call it.

.
*photo credit to houzz.com (via pinterest)


 

No comments: