Hey, Evan was Batman too! lol The look so cute and I love the way you have it set up nice Job!!
They look good. Glad they had a "BOO"-tiful day ! ! ! ! ! Give the dynamic duo hugs & kissesfor me !Love Ya's !Mom
Very cute! They look like they had a good time! Ashlynn was Hannah Montana too. Must be a 3rd grade thing.......((Rolling eyes big time)) lol ~Sonja
So cute! Love the slide show backdrop too!
Sonja, it really must be...there were more Hannah Montanas than I could count at school :) Thanks gals...and WOOT for Mom..you commented..now if I could just get some of my other relatives to comment...oh you know who you are :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey, Evan was Batman too! lol
The look so cute and I love the way you have it set up nice Job!!
They look good. Glad they had a "BOO"-tiful day ! ! ! ! !
Give the dynamic duo hugs & kisses
for me !
Love Ya's !
Mom
Very cute! They look like they had a good time! Ashlynn was Hannah Montana too. Must be a 3rd grade thing.......((Rolling eyes big time)) lol ~Sonja
So cute! Love the slide show backdrop too!
Sonja, it really must be...there were more Hannah Montanas than I could count at school :)
Thanks gals...and WOOT for Mom..you commented..now if I could just get some of my other relatives to comment...oh you know who you are :)
Sonja, it really must be...there were more Hannah Montanas than I could count at school :)
Thanks gals...and WOOT for Mom..you commented..now if I could just get some of my other relatives to comment...oh you know who you are :)
Post a Comment